Relay and Single Socket DC
Relay and Single Socket DC Hundreds of uses include- starter kills, dome light supervision, trunk release, polarity change,power door lock/actuator control, change a low current output to high current,add ignition/accessory outputs, control motors/other electronics, and more
ControlAllWireless is provider of innovative wireless remote control solutions for hundreds of commercial and recreational 12 volt DC applications.
From engineering, designing, and manufacturing of all solid state FCC approved transmitters and receivers, to troubleshooting and proving support around the clock, our team can provide the controller for your specific application. If it’s a 12 volt application, we can engineer a wireless remote control system for you.
- All receivers are potted and weather resistant with fly in leads.
- Wholesale discounts available.
- Our universal wireless remote controllers work on countless systems.
- Operational range of up to 500 feet or more
- Instant controlled device activation
- 1 in 16 million address combinations
- Up to 20 transmitters can be matched to a single receiver
- Microprocessor address matching meaning no switches to set
- Surface mount receiver with enclosure
- 10 amp feet and relay solid state switching