Limited Wireless Warranty. All Wireless Devices
- Transmitters: Normal wear product 90 days
- Receiver’s: 1-year
The number one failure of any wireless device is the failure to read and follow the instructions that come with your wireless unit. It is important to go through your guide and instructions in order to properly identify and connect your power and ground wiring to the units.
Burnt circuit boards are not covered whatsoever under warranty. Broken transmitter battery straps are not covered under warranty.
After completing all troubleshooting steps on your end, as well as all directions read and followed, complete a warranty return by following the steps below:
- Contact us for return approval.
- You must email or supply us with a copy of your original sales receipt. THIS IS MANDATORY and your claim will not be processed without it.
- Remove and package the unit with a copy of your original receipt and return to:
- Control All Wireless, 809 Pacific Ave, Waverly MN, 55390
- All units are tested upon return to our shop. Allow 7 days for testing. You won’t be sent a replacement until the testing is complete.
You may order a replacement unit via the website if you need an immediate replacement. If it has been found that the return unit is covered under warranty we will issue you a credit at that time.