DIODE DC 6AMP 6 amp diode. For circuit protection on certain applications, we recommend 1 diode per circuit on the receiver. (If you have a 2 function remote you need 2 diodes…) Note Diodes help prevent any electrical current from back-feeding into the receiver and possibly causing damage.
ControlAllWireless is provider of innovative wireless remote control solutions for hundreds of commercial and recreational 12V and 24 Volt DC applications.
From engineering, designing, and manufacturing of all solid state FCC approved transmitters and receivers, to troubleshooting and proving support around the clock, our team can provide the controller for your specific application. If it’s a 12V or 24V application, we can engineer a wireless remote control system for you.
- All receivers are potted and weather resistant with fly in leads.
- Wholesale discounts available.
- Our universal wireless remote controllers work on countless systems.
- Operational range of up to 500 feet or more
- Instant controlled device activation
- 1 in 16 million address combinations
- Up to 20 transmitters can be matched to a single receiver
- Microprocessor address matching meaning no switches to set
- Surface mount receiver with enclosure
- 10 amp feet and relay solid state switching