650DCKEYFOBL – Large Replacement Wireless FR Transmitter KeyFob for 650DC Kit
Salt Spreader Large Wireless Transmitter KeyFob Specifications
Part # 650DCKEYFOBL is the Large replacement wireless transmitter from the 650DC Salt Spreader Wireless Controller Kit sold by ControlAllWireless and SnowPlowsPlus.
- Operational range of up to 500 feet from wireless transmitter to wireless receiver.
- Instant wireless receiver activation to wireless DC receiver.
- 1 in 16 million address combinations ensure you can have many wireless transmitters added to each receiver if needed.
- Up to twenty wireless 650DCKEYFOBL transmitters can be paired to a single 650DC wireless receiver.
- Wholesale discounts available.
- Used commonly for wireless salt spreaders such as Western spreaders, Boss, SaltDogg, Meyer, Hiniker, Snow-Way, Snow-Ex, Blizzard, Fisher, and any other dual motor DC electric salt spreaders.
650DCKEYFOBL Wireless Transmitter KeyFob for 650DC Salt Spreader Wireless Kit
Buy this replacement 650DCKEYFOBL wireless transmitter keyfob only if you’ve already purchased one of our 650DC wireless remote control kits such as the 650DC1 or 650DCKIT. This is the wireless transmitter portion of those kits and will not come with the rest of the wireless conversion kit such as the receiver or any wiring. All of new 650DC wireless transmitters will be shipped with a brand new battery. Large 650DC Wireless Transmitter Option. The Large LT9 transmitter can be used with the 650DC Dual electric motor spreader wireless remote kit. This allows the user with a larger handheld platform. The transmitter has a durable rubber casing and glow in the dark label. 650DC spreader wireless transmitter’s have a red or blue ring on the antenna. All of the newer 650DC kits purchased within the past 3 years will have the blue. Purchases made previous to that will need to verify which color ring they have on their old wireless transmitter antenna. Easy activation into your existing 650DC wireless remote control kits on your existing salt spreader with a simple pair with your wireless receiver which takes a few seconds.