The 6000DCKIT allows you to easily convert your single electric motor salt spreader to a wireless controller, allowing you to easily control all of your existing functions, along with the vibrate function from the palm of your hand. Even if you don’t have a vibrator installed on your salt spreader, this is the wireless controller kit you need. You can use that extra function for an auxiliary light or any other extra function. The 6000DCKIT Single DC Motor Wireless Controller kit is most commonly used on salt spreaders that are equipped with a single electric motor such as the Western Low Pro 500, SaltDogg TGS07, Boss TGS600, and many more. This wireless controller kit will work with any and all brands of salt spreaders, along as it has a single electric motor setup.
With this wireless controller, you’ll be able to control the power on/off of the vibrator or another small accessory from the palm of your hand and on the same controller which will provide on/off for the spreader motor itself. You’ll also have 5 variable speeds for your spinner motor, allowing you to have complete wireless control over your ice management from the comfort of your vehicle.
The 6000DCKIT wireless controller kit provides RPM control by providing the user with the ability to control the power on/off of the spreader itself, along with your accessory vibrator or light.
- The 6000DCKIT wireless controller incorporates an automatic shutdown to protect the motor and electronics:
- Automatic shut down if the motor is locked up. The unit will shut down for approximately 30-60 seconds before you can attempt a restart.
- Automatic shut off if the current draws do not drop below the rated amps after 5 to 7 seconds. Once again, the receiver will shut down for 30 to 60 seconds. You will need to investigate the problem to ensure you don’t continue to override the control and cause permanent damage to the receiver, motor, or wiring.
Buy this 6000DCKIT and quickly benefit your company with wireless controllers on your salt spreaders. Move your single DC motor Tailgate Salt Spreader from truck to truck throughout the night as needed if a truck goes down or a simple shift change without the need to wire up different trucks with hundreds of dollars in wires and cables, not to mention OEM wired controllers themselves. This wireless controller and wireless receiver can take a beating and have been tested in the harshest Minnesota Winter weather and can be used anywhere including in ice, snow, sleet, rain or severe cold. The Wireless Receiver is 100% weather potted and covered by a 1-year warranty along with dedicated customer service in case you ever need help installing, repairing, or troubleshooting any of our wireless remote control systems.
Wireless salt spreader controller for Western Low Profile salt spreaders as well as Boss, Fisher, SaltDogg, Hiniker, Swenson, Meyer, Down Easter salt spreaders or any other single electric 12v motor spreader models will save you money, time, and overall efficiency as soon as you make the switch. The wireless controller saves you from hard-wiring a controller and all of its wiring harnesses, approx $800 for the OEM wiring and controller and allows you to transfer the unit easily to other trucks that are setup with the needed power and ground cables. We carry a wide variety of wireless controls for the snow industry and hundreds of other dc applications. Built by us in America. All of our controllers are industrial use controllers.
Complete conversion kit for the 6000DCKIT wireless controller includes:
- Receiver box with an external antenna
- Transmitter with rubber boot lanyard and label
- Short battery cable from positive battery cable to in lug breaker
- 24 ft. vehicle power/ground cable.
- (3) Seal-tite pre-lubed wiring connectors
- (4) STainless 1/4 x 1 in. bolts with nylock nuts for mounting between receiver box and spreader
- (4) Anti-vibration washers for mounting receiver and junction box
- (2) Dust covers
- (1) Spreader side Anderson Plug assembly with solder on – crimp-on ends
- (2) Crimp on solder on truck side power cord terminal ends